From printers to camera, steppers, camcorders, photocopiers, and varieties of medical equipment, Canon provides all of these in an effective price and models. For many years the Canon has been serving us and it’s their quality services and product which makes trust in all of our hearts. When someone buys something from Canon we just say Wow! That’s nice and we think that enough to tell something about the quality of any brand.
But in the end, we all know that all the technical gadgets sometimes show some kind of errors and one of them is Canon Error Code 6000. In this article, we are going to discuss each and everything related to Canon printer and error code 6000.
We have researched a lot and after that, we have written this article after consulting each point with our experts.
Although all the steps that we are going to tell you are enough to solve the trouble in case you think that you would need any help then our experts are there.
Yes, we do have a team of dedicated experts who are always willing to help their customers. You can call them by turning these toll-free numbers. For: USA/Canada: +1-888-480-0288 For UK: +44-800-041-8324
Causes Behind Canon Error Code 6000
Before moving for the methods to resolve the issue let’s have a look at the causes. This will help us to be a little attentive from the very next time.
- The main reason behind the issue is when any kind of paper or dust particle will get stuck into the paper feed tray. Because of this reason, you may face the Canon Error 6000.
- When you will place the tray incorrectly into the printer you will face this error.
- When someone will give multiple commands in one single time, you will face this issue definitely, use the printer wisely and in a proper manner.
- Make sure that the line feed should not be scratched or smeared.
- Check, there should not be any defect arises in the sensor unit and in the line feed slit.
- Make sure that your Canon printer is no surrounded by a number of documents. If that is happening then you have to improve your cleaning skills.
Methods To Resolve Canon Error Code 6000
Finally, we are here to Fix Canon Printer Error Code 6000. You just have to follow all the steps that have been given below. Let’s begins…
- Many times a simple restart would be enough to resolve the issue. For the same, you just have to turn off the printer and then plug out all the wires from it. Let the printer be off for some time and then turn that ON again. Check if the issue got resolved or not.
- Open the printer lid and check if there is any paper that got stuck inside the paper feed. Remove the paper if found any, clean the tray to remove dirt particles or any foreign objects. Try to remove the tray and then fit it again properly to fix Canon Printer Error Code 6000.
We have already told you all the causes and the methods so that you can resolve the issue easily. But even after that if you are facing any kind of issues then without even thinking for a second call us now.
Let us remind you again that the dedicated team of experts will resolve the issue for you. You can call them anytime you feel free, just for you, they are round the clock available. To know more check out our website canon printer offline.
Try calling them on these helpline numbers. For: USA/Canada: +1-888-480-0288 For UK: +44-800-041-8324